Euro 2020 the withdrawals of the Nationals. Italy has long chosen Coverciano as its venue, now there is officiality for all other nations involved in the competition
Euro 2020 the withdrawals of the participating teams is official: Uefa has announced the various venues; if the Azzurri go to Coverciano, another national team will come to our country.
In fact, Switzerland has chosen Rome as its headquarters for the duration of the competition and in particular the Fulvio Bernardini Sports Centre in Trigoria made available by AS Roma.
Neighbors therefore and not only in the same group: the Azzurri will face the Swiss in the second day at the Olympic Stadium in Rome on Wednesday 17 June (9pm).
Stadium that will also see the inaugural match between Roberto Mancini’s team and Turkey and the last engagement against Wales, Sunday 21 June.
Euro 2020 the choices of the other participants
- TheEngland will be in Burton upon Trent where St. George’s Park National Football Centre is based;
- The Germany will be in Herzogenaurach from where it will move to Munich;
- Spain He will meet in Las Rozas de Madrid to play Bilbao, the same choice as France;
- The Denmark he will play in Copenhagen.
- Russia Novogorsk;
- Belgium Tubize;
- TheNetherlands Zeist (he will play in Amsterdam);
- Austria Seefeld;
- Croatia And Republic Czech Scotland;
- Poland And Sweden will be in Ireland;
- Finland Russia;
- Portugal Hungary;
- TheUkraine Romania.
The European competition Finally for the Italian national team will start at the end of May, after the conclusion of the Serie A championship (24 May)
The Azzurri will therefore be in retreat in Coverciano from the beginning of June and will reach Rome from time to time on the day before the race to always return to Florence at the end of the match.
Also defined is the schedule of friendlies: England and Germany on 27 March in London and 31 March in Nuremberg.
Then Mancini’s national team will face the Czech Republic on May 29 in Cagliari against San Marino and on 4 June in Bologna.