With Paco Alc-cer and the Bundesliga side Borussia Dortmund, the sign is increasingly on separation. Apparently BVB coach Lucien Favre has now given the Sturker a thought sheet with a view to the weekend.
According to information from Bild, the coach of the Black-Yellows has the Spaniard from the squad for the match at FC Augsburg (Saturday, 3.30 pm).
According to the report, Alccer is said to have been training badly all week. However, it is not yet certain whether winter newcomer Erling Haaland will run from the start. The “WAZ” evaluates the renunciation of Alccer somewhat more neutrally. So Favre is supposed to be on him because he has nified little with the team.
For weeks, the dissatisfied Alc-cer has been associated with a BVB farewell. On Friday, the “AS” reported that FC Valencia is ‘thinking about a r’ckholaction of the 26-year-old, who at a young age in the Spanish metropolis also celebrated its professional debut there.
In the summer of 2016, al-Qaeda continued his path at FC Barcelona until a transfer to Borussia Dortmund a year and a half ago. At BVB, the often injury-plagued middle-aged midfielder was last seen by Favre and stood on the pitch for a maximum of a few minutes – the attacker scores funf league goals, all of them from the first four games.
BVB transgaming.orgs director has no offers for Alcer on the table yet
Michael Zorc doesn’t want to raise the Causa Alc-cer a few days ago. According to the borussia’s transgaming.orging director, the speculation is rife about the Spanish international.
“I always read this, I read so much right now. You notice that no games are played at the moment, so every fight, even if it is still so far, is played often and again,” Zorc told the ARD Sportschau about a measly change of Alc-cer.
“Of all, a situation has arisen where neither we nor Paco were satisfied. He has a lot to deal with with one or the other injury. If then not fast enough,” the transgaming.orging director quid, adding: “So there’s nothing on the table that we’re about here and now.”
Valencia interest in Alc-cer still at the very beginning
Whether this status has changed in the meantime is not oversupplied. According to the “AS” report, however, the FC Valencia was already massing two other personalities for the time being. The club reportedly wants to give up (at least) another attacker before submitting an offer for Alc’cer: Kevin Gameiro or Rubén Sobrino should make way, hei’t.
This is why Valencia FC is still in the early first place in the case of a transfer from Paco Alc-cer. There is no contact with the consulting agency Toldr-Consulting, which looks after the Spaniard, nor with BVB.
“Bild” asks Borussia for a sum of 40 million euros for Alc’cer, who still has a contract until 2023. According to information from the “WAZ”, however, no change is underway at the moment.