FC Schalke 04 defeated Eintracht Frankfurt 1-0 at the end of the 15th match day in the Bundesliga. The miners had to retire for almost half an hour after Alexander Nübel looked red after a brutal onset. Here you can read the game in LIVE-TICKER.
The hosts are relieved after the season's eighth win. After a torn first inning without major highlights, it was Benito Raman who, with his goal (53rd) after the pass from Harit, punished a mistake by the Frankfurt team. The hosts then had control of the game and the opponent – until goalkeeper Alexander Nübel lost track and lost his nerve. His Kung Fu kick off the penalty area against Gacinovic was rightly penalized with red (66th).
Fortunately, the Frankfurt striker apparently did not suffer any serious damage during this campaign. Eintracht took command after the resignation, but rarely jeopardized the S04 with mostly inappropriate attacks. The Royal Blues finally took the lead over seven minutes of stoppage time.
With the win, Schalke defended 4th place. The gap to the new Leipzig series manager is five points, three to Gladbach in position 2 and one to BVB. Frankfurt slides to 12th place after the season's seventh defeat.
Schalke 04 – Eintracht Frankfurt today in LIVE-TICKER for reading
90. + 7. | The game is over! Schalke saves victory over time.
90. +. 6 | A free kick on Miranda on the sideline on her own half. Foul shot of Schalke.
90 + fifth | Two more minutes.
90 + fifth | Now kick off the gate of Gelsenkirchener.
90. +. 4 | Kostic strikes from the left, but Kabak finally hits the ball out of the box before a Frankfurt player gets there.
90. +. 3 | Schalke holds the ball in half of Frankfurt. There is still four minutes to stop.
90. +. 2 | Judge Zwayer warns Ndicka for a foul on Serdar. It is his first yellow card this season.
90. +. 1 | Frankfurt ended 14, Schalke 11 eleven.
90. +. 1 | Seven minutes to play again!
90. | Frankfurt has the ball on the ball. Attack on the left side.
89. | Torro comes back onto the field. And Frankfurt is attacking. Schalke defends himself by the well-known motto: high and far out.
88. | Matondo goes steep on a counter attack for S04, but then dribbles on the opponent's penalty area.
87. | The next scene has it all: after a cross from the left, Durm comes to the right from twelve meters. Schubert fended off the shot in the bottom right corner. The standard remains without consequences.
87. | Durm and Paciencia try to find a chance to the left of the penalty area, but fail to do so.
85. | Frankfurt's Torro is beaten, but he stays on the pitch for now. Guests can no longer change.
83. | Guido Burgstaller post shot! From outside the penalty area, Schalke replaces the flat from about 20 yards to the right. Rönnow makes a long turn, it is with his fingertips on his right hand and leads the ball towards the left outer post.
82. | In Frankfurt, Erik Durm now replaces teammate Toure, who was also responsible for the 0: 1 loss on the ball.
81. | Schalke defends the standard because Eintracht acts indecisively in the center and does not close. Kabak's effort against Dost in the penalty area does not result in the referee's whistle or signal from Cologne.
80. | Oczipka fouls in the back left corner of the penalty area near the finish line. Free kick for unit.
79. | After the break, the ball turned clearly: Frankfurt now has the advantage here with a good 60 percent, and the guests also win more duels (60 percent). But the Hessians lack a goal.
78. | Schalke defends with all nine remaining field players in his own penalty area. Frankfurt Sow takes the shot from 20 yards. If it.
77. | 1: 0 shooter Benito Raman goes off the field, for he is now Guido Burgstaller.
76. | 15 minutes more. Frankfurt and Schalke may change again.
75. | Schalke puts a relief attack on Matondo on the right, which ends with a throw-in for the guests.
73. | Schubert catches the ball after a shot from Kostic.
72. | Schalke will now – without Harit and superfluous – try to defend the narrow leadership. Will Frankfurt get the "second air" for the final phase?
71. | The hosts were in complete control of the game, and in the scene where Nübel rushed out of goal, there were also two defenders nearby. The goalkeeper has now greatly weakened his team – and, above all, unnecessary Gacinovico's health unnecessary.
70. | Frankfurt must replace the injured Gacinovic, who now plays Goncalo Paciencia.
69. | At Schalke, keeper Marcus Schubert comes out on the field. Amine Harit goes down. Schalke now a man less.
67. | Frankfurt has to be treated, he has the left foot of Nübel on his right shoulder.
66. | Incredible scene: Alexander Nübel completely loses control of a long ball in Frankfurt's head. Gacinovic meets him 15 yards in front of the penalty area – and the Schalke keeper kicks the tip of the guests with a straight leg. Clear red card for the keeper
65. | Kenny heads the ball after a left-footed shot from the left in the penalty area to the corner. Guests cannot use them.
63. | Now, Judge Zwayer must be careful that the feelings on the field do not spread into the unhealthy: Matondo commits Torro free kick in the opponent's penalty area in the match for the ball. Schalke is cautioned, it continues with a free kick for Eintracht.
62. | Other yellow cards for Lucas Torro this season. He is being punished for a foul on Suat Serdar.
61. | At the moment it looks like the S04 defense is in good hands. Dost and Gacinovic are mostly logged off in the penalty area.
59. | The guests still have a good 30 minutes to avert the impending defeat at Schalke. But Frankfurt still played the Europa League on Thursday night, so it will also be a matter of strength whether the Hessians can hold back against it in the final stages or not.
57. | Filip Kostic has been giving his marching orders, Amine Harit.
56. | Schalke continues to attack quickly and directly: After Harits Pass, Caligiuri comes to the right, but his shot is blocked.
54. | Frankfurt changes immediately: For Sebastian Rode, Daichi Kamada enters the game.
53rd | Tooooooooor! SCHALKE 04 – Eintracht Frankfurt 1-0. Raman scores. Schalke punished a loss of ball from Frankfurt's turn near the center line. Mascarell puts a lot of pressure on. Then the hosts counter perfectly: Raman takes Harit with the pass, and then goes left himself. Harit then plays the ball back there – and Raman hits the far corner flat from twelve yards.
51. | Kostic brings the ball into the box on the ensuing free kick, but Hinteregger then makes a miss. Kick off the gate of S04.
50. | Amine Harit blocks a Hessen counter with a foul on Rode. Zwayer gets a warning – it's Harit's second this season.
50. | In the next Schalke attack, Caligiuri finishes from a good 20 yards. Just over it.
48. | The best Eintracht chance in this game so far: Kostiv pulls through the middle in front of the penalty area, almost 20 meters in front of his goal is his left shot, which flies just past the goal.
47. | Frankfurt continues to try via the wings: Chandler's cross from the right, Nübel is switched again.
46. | The game continues – none of the teams are changing at the moment.
Half time | The game started very tough, both teams avoided almost any offensive action in the early stages, but tried to prevent the opponent from building up to pressing. After Schalke replaced McKennie early due to injury (13th), the hosts slowly got better. Harit tried to place accents several times in the center and to stage teammates. However, the 100 percent chance did not appear. Frankfurt remained cautious until the break, Gacinovic arrived late for two appointments. Schalke makes a bit better impression, but must increase after the break if they want the home win to work. Eintracht will be quite happy so far.
45. +. 4 | Now it's Schalke's break. No goals yet between S04 and Frankfurt Eintracht.
45. +. 3 | Gacinovic sets a sideways pull from 20 yards to the right of the gate. The Schalke defense gave the attacker a little too much space in this scene, but it was not enough for a positioned conclusion.
45. +. 1 | Three minutes of help, mainly due to the breakdown and subsequent substitution of McKennie.
45. | There will be a few minutes of damage.
43. | Great opportunity for Schalke: On another counter, Harit plays the ball steeply in the center, so Raman is on his way to keeper Rönnow. He throws resolutely and effectively against the attacker, blocking the shot. Schalke can't use the next corner for another chance.
42. | Hinteregger tries to outlast Schalke's keeper Nübel by bringing the ball from more than 40 yards towards the goal. The ball clearly misses the box – and Nübel would have been there.
40. | Caligiuri uses his pass to place Kabak on the right in free space with the pass. The defender moves into the penalty area, where the conclusion follows from a very acute angle: The ball rolls flat past the long corner.
38. | Matondo fouls Chandler. A free kick to Eintracht from the right half.
37. | At least one conclusion: After Miranda's cross from the left from the turn, Raman comes eight yards ahead of the goal of the header. But since it's "dried" more than punchy on the box, Rönnow has no trouble defending.
36. | Sow passes the ball past the Schalke goal from a good 25 yards.
35. | Ten minutes to break. All neutrals interested in this game should be told: There have been more exciting games on this game day.
33. | Sebastian Rode fouls Harit in the midfield far from his own goal. The first warning for him this season follows, as well as a free kick. But it has no negative consequences for Hesse.
32. | Dost has only had six ball contacts so far, Gacinovic at least 13. With the Schalke offensive, Raman is hardly involved in the offensive action with just eight contacts.
30. | Gacinovic enters the Schalke penalty area in a duel with Kabak, where he falls to the ground. Judge Zwayer immediately indicates: keep playing.
29. | The hosts are under command. Frankfurt continues to operate primarily with a focus on "staying safe". In front, the Hütter protégées lack the necessary speed.
28. | It was rare: Rönnow takes a long time to be able to control a Suat Serdar sweep from right to corner. Schalke had finished from the left in the penalty area from about 13 yards.
27. | Amine Harit had a great opportunity to put his team ahead, but his kick from the left went wide. He uses it immediately for a final, but the shot from almost 25 yards away has a rising pitch. If it.
26. | Nübel catches the ball after a cross from the right, but clashes with the oncoming kabak. The keeper can continue to play, the contact between the opponent's knee and the head was apparently not so bad.
24. | Statistics after a quarter of the game: Schalke has almost 70 percent balance, the visitors win a little more duels (55 percent). There's still plenty of room for improvement up front: Schalke has had two degrees so far (one over, one blocked), and the Eintracht boom on a header,
23. | The Schalke report as the first diagnosis of McKennie's injury, suspected of a dislocated shoulder.
21. | Chandler is referred to on the right, but Miranda does not let the opponent escape. It continues with a free kick for S04 after Chandler's offensive foul against the fullback.
19. | Frankfurt is now back with a phase of more intense press behavior. The guests do not keep the pressure constantly high in that way, but when they start up, it shows the effect. Since "Schalke's structure" holds tremendous.
18. | Harit shifts the game from center to right, but Kenny's pass in the penalty area finds no buyer.
16. | Schalke's list of defensive injuries is already remarkably long this season. With Nastasic and Sane, two "top class players" are missing from the Royal Blue defense.
14. | The game is almost a quarter old, but in a way it hasn't really started yet. Both teams shy away from offensive risk, the defensive lines are not properly challenged. Miranda should be right at the beginning. It's the first Bundesliga game for him.
13. | Now the change: Juan Miranda comes into the game. He takes over the back position, Oczipka moves into the central defense.
12. | Schalke must change early. That doesn't go for McKennie. The paramedics immediately carry him on a stretcher.
11. | Weston McKennie falls to the ground after a duel in the air, presumably on his right arm. The tutors are in the field.
10. | Toure prevents Harit from dribbling in front of the box with reasonable means, at least that's how Judge Zwayer sees it. The Schalke player protests in vain. Ball possession Frankfurt continues.
8. | Since Schalke also supplies the defensive rooms well and continues to run, Eintracht often rely on long balls as they build up. Schalke usually catches this in midfield.
7. | After a pass from Chandler, Rode tries in a duel with Serdar to get the ball right into the penalty area. But he is unfair, Zwayer decides. The referee whistles an offensive foul.
6. | Oczipka brings the ball flat to the edge of the box, but finds no buyers for this template.
5. | Toure cleared the penalty area against Matondo to the first corner for the hosts.
4. | Both teams are still gaining security in passing. Both S04 and Eintracht do not show great ambitions in the future. Vacancies are still missing.
2. | Schalke is looking for free play stations in the construction, the guests of Frankfurt are pushing quite high against these trials with a row of three. A tough start.
1. | Let's go! The ball rolls.
Before you begin: Both teams come on the grass. The 15th match day is now facing the home.
Before you begin: There are currently eight degrees Celsius in the Gelsenkirchen. It should be a little warmer in the arena there. Good conditions for a mid-December football game.
Before you begin: By the way, the balance between the two teams in the Bundesliga is balanced: Of the 90 matches against each other, S04 and Eintracht each won 33, the remaining 24 matches ended in a draw.
Before you begin: The referee at Schalke is Felix Zwayer tonight. Bastian Dankert will closely follow the game in Cologne as a video assistant.
Before you begin: For the Frankfurt team, which has played the 29th competing game since the start of the season (for Schalke it is only the 17th), the wear and tear became clearly noticeable lately. Although you may be just an outsider today, you want to score on Schalke, coach Hütter announced before the match. You will appear compact, but at the same time point to the front.
Before you begin: Accept the game, use the space available – as Schalke's back-up Bastian Oczipka described in the run-up to the game, Schalke must do so today to score against the uncomfortably playable Hessians and, at best, to win for them naturally. The past few weeks have not only raised hopes of a successful season among fans, but of course the executives also want the position in the top 4 to be held until the coming weekend and thus to the end of the year.
Before you begin: The hosts want to honor their basic year again today and return to Table 04 with a win (it would be the eighth this season), which they had to hand over to FC Bayern Munich yesterday afternoon. The weak Frankfurt (first win / three points elsewhere) has the chance to climb into the top half of the table with a "three".
Before you begin: Frankfurt lost their last Europa League preliminary match against Vitoria Guimaraes 2: 3 on Thursday, but still got into the middle round. Now, after four Bundesliga games in a row, Eintracht wants to celebrate another sense of achievement without victory. Toure and Ndicka play in place of the suspended Abraham and Hasebe in defense, plus there are four further midfield and attack changes: Danny da Costa, Goncalo Paciencia, Andre Silva and Daichi Kamada are on the bench, but Chandler, Torro, Gacinovic player and Dost.
Schalke v Frankfurt: the team lineup
Schalke: Nübel – Kenny, Kabak, McKennie, Oczipka – Mascarell, S. Serdar – Caligiuri, Harit – Raman, Matondo
Frankfurt: Rönnow – Toure, Hinteregger, Ndicka – Chandler, Torro, Sow, Kostic – Gacinovic, Rode – Dost
Before you begin: While things haven't been going well in the Bundesliga recently, Eintracht from Frankfurt has at least knocked out the Europa League in the knockout phase. Is it headwind for the game at Schalke? Coach Adi Hütter looks at his team as an outsider and says: "Schalke plays a lot better than last year. They have a different style, are aggressive, do a lot of sprints, defend fast, change quickly and are lucky. We have to be compact, but also play forward. "Eintracht gives hope that the recently injured Bas Dost could possibly be used as a wild card.
Before you begin: Despite the defeat the day before in Leverkusen, Schalke is up there again this season. Prior to 1: 2 in the BayArena, there were eleven points from five unbeaten matches for coach David Wagner's team. "Now that we've turned around and the players have noticed that me and my staff aren't idiots, we've created a working atmosphere where it's a lot of fun to push yourself to the limit," Wagner explains in World on Sunday,
Before you begin: Welcome to the Bundesliga game between FC Schalke 04 and Eintracht Frankfurt. The party kicks off at 18.30.
Schalke v Frankfurt today lives on TV and in live stream
If you want to see Schalke against Frankfurt live, you need one Cloud-Subscription. The pay-TV broadcaster shows the game exclusively from 7 p.m. 06:30. Sky Sport Bundesliga 1 HD, Wolff Fuss accompanies the game as a commentator. with SkyGo stands Cloud-Customers also have a livestream available, a day pass can be purchased via SkyTicket.
For those who can't watch the match live, the highlights are available on DAZN 40 minutes after the final whistle.
Bundesliga table before Sunday matches on match day 15
Match day 15 ends with the matches Wolfsburg against Gladbach and Schalke against Frankfurt.
|Second||Borussia M & # 39; gladbach||14||30:16||14||31|
|seventh||Bayer Leverkusen||15||10:20 p.m.||2||25|
|8.||TSG Hoffenheim||15||9:27 p.m.||-6||21|
|10th||1. FC Union Berlin||15||7:20 p.m.||-1||20|
|13th||Hertha BSC||15||9:29 p.m.||-8||15|
|14th||1.FSV Mainz 05||15||8:38 p.m.||-18||15|
|15.||Werder Bremen||15||11:35 p.m.||-12||14|
|16.||Fortuna Düsseldorf||15||4:32 p.m.||-16||12|
|17.||1. FC Köln||15||2:30 p.m.||-16||11|
|18.||SC Paderborn 07||15||6:33 p.m.||-15||9|