Mijat Gacinovic responds to Alexander Nübel's brutal foul. Felix Magath requires a long suspension for the Schalke keeper. Naldo can imagine a return to the Bundesliga. Jochen Schneider commented on Mariano Diaz's speculation. Here you can find news and rumors about FC Schalke 04.
FC Schalke 04, news: Mijat Gacinovic comments
Mijat Gacinovic has responded to Alexander Nübel's brutal foul. "Unfortunately, such clashes sometimes happen in the fight for the ball," Gacinovic wrote on Instagram.
The Frankfurt midfielder also spoke directly with Nübel: "Thank you for apologizing immediately. This can happen in football." Gacinovic also assured that "it is going well despite a severely bruised rib".
Nübel had seen the red card for his kung fu kick against Eintracht Frankfurt's Mijat Gacinovic on Sunday. He hit Frankfurter outside the penalty area on his chest.
FC Schalke 04, news: Felix Magath calls for long suspension for Alexander Nübel
Felix Magath demands a long ban on Alexander Nübel. "For such a foul, it should be a minimum six-week ban. It should be a lesson for him. The opponent's health was at risk," the former Schalke coach said Sky90,
Substitute keeper Markus Schubert came into play for Nübel and made his debut in the Bundesliga.
FC Schalke 04, news: Naldo can imagine a return to the Bundesliga
Former Schalke central defender Naldo flirts with a return to the Bundesliga. by Sky90 The 38-year-old said he would like to play in Germany again.
He is currently under contract with AS Monaco until 2020. Asked about a possible return to Schalke 04, Naldo said: "I talk to my consultant a lot now. We'll see what happens. You should never say never. I are always ready for offers. "
FC Schalke 04, news: Jochen Schneider comments on the rumor about Diaz
Schalke's sports director has commented on the transfer rumors about Mariano Diaz from Real Madrid. "First of all, it's a fact that we have good strikers. We also scored a good number of goals. Our strikers have a significant share. It makes no sense to talk about something that is still in the stars," Schneider said before 1- 0 win over Eintracht Frankfurt on Sunday.
Diaz does not play a role in Real Madrid at the moment. So far he has only been in the Royal squad once. Diaz moved from Olympique Lyon back to Real Madrid in 2018 for € 21.5 million, playing for the U19s and second team between 2011 and 2017.