Granada should keep an eye on your visit to the L Hospitalet Football Stadium. And is that his rival rides firmly in the Catalan group of the Third Division, gradually returning to his glorious years in the LaLiga SmartBank. There were only three, but they talk about the quality of the project and the ambition to always fight from you to you with the best. The club was founded in 1957, the result of the union of what were then the three teams of the city: UD Hospitalet, CD Santa Eulalia and CF Hercules. The results would prosper rapidly to the point of Climb to the second category of Spanish football in the season 1963-64.
So year after year, the club just sets the goal of the promotion. This year from Third comes a new World Cup adventure, a tournament that has been familiar in recent years.. In 2011, he was executed by Barcelona, who won 9-0 in the second leg. He had the opportunity to compensate in the 2014-15 campaign. At that moment, the Athletic from Madrid he struck him as a visitor (0-3), but was neglected in Vicente Calderón (2-2). Both qualifying matches have been played since Second B, and although the team's level now looks lower, the condition of the one-off game supports them. Jonathan Risueño, his coach, prefers to rise to continue participating in the KO tournament, which does not mean that the illusion remains intact. The technician is the representative of L & # 39; Hospitalet in the AS test.
Jonathan Risueño, in the AS test:
1. The new Copa del Rey is …
2. Who do you dream of facing in this new format?
To Real Madrid or Barcelona.
3. Which Spanish soccer player have you signed up for on your team?
I would sign Messi. The Spaniard would be with Andrés Iniesta.
4. Choose: Reach the Copa del Rey semifinals or climb this season.
5. Define your club in three words.
I do this in two: one family.
6. Define the place your club represents in three words.
A working city
7. What does your team play?
We are a vertical team.
8. What is your best memory of Copa del Rey?
Mendieta's goal for Atletico Madrid (with Valencia in 1999) in the Copa del Rey final. For the big hat he made.
9. Eliminating the rival would be a feat, which is the biggest thing he remembers in football?
They can be the semifinals of the Copa del Rey del Mirandés (in the 2011-12 season).
10. The new Copa del Rey invites you to dream, do you dare to challenge if you win the trophy?
This is hard … We could invite all players for a trip, which they wanted. But come on, perfectly.
L & # 39; Hospitalet, on data
Full name: Sports Center L 'Hospitalet.
Locality representing: Hospitalet de Llobregat (261,068 population).
Usual stage: Futbol Stadium de l'Hospitalet (6,740 spectators).
Category: Group V of the Third Division.
Rival in the first round: Granada.