Rome – On Saturday 30 November 2019, the rounds for the final stage Of Euro 2020, European football Traveling. On the occasion of its 60th anniversary, in fact, the European Championship will be played in 12 different cities of Europe, June 12 to July 12 2020. This includes Rome, where they will be well-contested four games, including the Opening match Turkey – Italy.
Qualifications for Euro 2020, which ended just last November, established 20 Of National participants, the first two of each of the ten qualifying groups. Four more national teams will qualify through the new Uefa Nations League, with the Playoffs scheduled to MARCH 2020.
Italy, drawn in Group A, will debut at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome Friday, June 12 2020 against Turkey. The other two matches of the European Championship to be played at the Olympic Stadium are Italy-Switzerland, scheduled for Wednesday, June 17And Italy-Wales, which is expected to Sunday, June 21.
Meanwhile, the race to buy tickets for Euro 2020. The UefaStarting from 2pm on Wednesday 4 December, has put up for sale one million tickets 20 teams already qualified for the finals.
Tickets for fans of participating teams: how to buy them
Tickets for Italy Euro 2020 at the Olympic Stadium in Rome you can Buy With two modes:
- Sale addressed to members of the National Fan Club: 50% of tickets they are intended exclusively for members of the national team’s fan club, who therefore have the opportunity to buy the coupons for the Azzurri’s competitions. In order to obtain this facility, you must register on the site Euro 2020.
- Free sale: The remaining 50% of the tickets of the Italian share are reserved for free sale, also through the website of Euro 2020. In this case, those who want to buy tickets must register as an Italian fan and book to receive a ticket. Uefa will inform fans about the outcome of the request by February 2020. If the demand for tickets is very high, the coupons will be allocated as a result of a Lottery Uefa.
Here you can buy tickets for match-ups Euro 2020. Each participating federation own conditions to request coupons. Fans can apply for group stage tickets or tickets Follow my Team, they allow you to watch a game of the knockout stage of your team regardless of the city in which you will play. If your team is eliminated before the game, the fans will be refunded.
Tickets for Uefa Euro 2020 are available in three categories. The exact location of each ticket depends on the shape of each stage. However, the distribution is organized according to the following general lines: category 1 includes central positions; The category 2 includes positions divided mainly at corners; The category 3, finally, includes the positions arranged behind the doors.
Here’s the Range tickets for the matches that Italy will play at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome:
- Turkey-Italy (Friday, June 12, 2020, 9 p.m.): 75 to 225 Euros
- Italy-Switzerland (Wednesday 17 June 2020, 9pm): 50 to 185 Euros
- Italy-Wales (Sunday 21 June 2020, 6pm): 50 to 185 Euros
All price details tickets for the 2020 European Championship, category by category, are available at the Uefa website.
You may also be interested in:
ViaLibera in Rome, closed roads and buses diverted sunday 23 February: the route
Rugby Six Nations 2020 in Rome, Italy-Scotland at the Olympic: roads closed and how to get there
Ecological Sunday in Rome on 23 February: traffic blockade, timetables and bans
Atac Roma strike: bus, metro and tram stopped on Monday 24 February
Garbatella turns 100: the program of celebrations