TRANSFERTS – Thomas Lemar is still interested in Lyon, it’s a stir for Jadon Sancho across the Canal, Flamengo player Gerson is interested in Tottenham… Here’s our mercato newsletter of the day.
A’t-Nouri courted in England
Rayan A’t-Nouri is of great interest across the Channel, and could bring a big deal to SCO Angers. Depending on The team, a major Premier League club wants to enlist the 18-year-old advocate for an attractive check that could reach 30 million euros. The club’s identity hasn’t been leaked, but it would be a top 5 club.
- Our opinion Will SCO agree to part with such an important player during the season? Given the amount of the check, the aot-Nouri could well become the club’s largest transfer.
Rayan AIT NOURI of Angers during the Ligue 1 match between Reims and Angers at the Stade Auguste Delaune on 9 November 2019Getty Images
$120 million for Jadon Sancho?
Depending on The Sun, Chelsa is ready to enlist Jadon Sancho, and pay the price. The Blues want to beat Manchester United and Liverpool for Dortmund’s star striker and offer 140 million euros. The 19-year-old striker still has two-and-a-half years left on his contract.
- Our opinion : It’s been a year since United tried to bring him in, and Dortmund seem to want to keep his nugget warm…
Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund)Getty Images
Is Pastore back in France?
When Telefoot asked him about a possible return to Ligue 1, Javier Pastore, a former Paris Saint-Germain player, did not close the door. “Returning to France, you can never know in football and I do not close the door to any other team (except OM, ed.). There are clubs like Lyon, which are symbolic in France, but also other teams.”
- Our opinion : We are never against a return from Pastore to France, but it is difficult to imagine a club enlisting him because of his salary.
Nebel to leave Schalke
Schalke 04 goalkeeper Alexander Nubel, a former international contender, has refused to extend his contract beyond this season, and hopes to become Manuel Neuer’s successor at Bayern Munich, according to the German press. Depending on Bild, the young goalkeeper and the Bavarian club have already been in touch. Schalke’s leaders have not hidden their bitterness. Schalke had offered the captain’s armband to Nubel and hoped to convince him to stay. Media reports say they have also offered to raise their salary from 600,000 euros a year to five million euros per season.
- Our opinion : The good treatment for Bayern and the player, a little less for Schalke.
Mandzukic hopes to commit to Qatar
The Croatian striker is expected to commit to Al Duhail, Qatar, in the near future. Juventus Turin has reportedly sold the 33-year-old to the 33-year-old for five million euros. He would have signed up for eighteen months.
- Our opinion : A final challenge for a player at the end of their career.
PSG’s goal once again
Paqueta and Paris Saint-Germain have been rumours for over a year. They were revived on Sunday by Sky Sport Italia, who says Leonardo has reconnected with AC Milan, where he plays the 22-year-old midfielder. According to the Italian media, PSG wants to carry out the transfer this winter.
- Our opinion : AC Milan needs to cut fat, a good deal from Paris and Paqueta could go.