One of the biggest rivalries in English football: Liverpool FC meets Manchester United. The duel between the sovereign leader of the table and the fifth table can be found here in the LIVE TICKER.
Liverpool vs Manchester United – 1-0
Objectives: 1-0 van Dijk (14th)
16. For Alexander-Arnold, it was the ninth goal of the season in the Premier League. Incomprehensible.
Van Dijl heads to the corner after to make it 1-0
14. It’s Too Much, Toooor! LIVERPOOL FC – Manchester United 1-0. It must be a standard! Alexander-Arnold serves a corner from the right side abruptly to the fiver, Manchester United defend into space and Maguire rushes in front of the ball. Van Dijk jumps into the entrance and balances the game equipment under the bar!
13. The first quarter of an hour is coming to an end and the ball possession ratios are almost 50-50. Meanwhile, Robertson evokes the ball on the left wing with a hoe pass in the side.
10. And Klopp’s Eleven is visibly impressed by the attacking style of play of the guests. In the first few minutes, there are many, slight ball losses and stoppage errors.
8. Bitter. Matic enters the duel with Wijnaldum with a high leg and rushes abruptly beyond his head. It’s the first yellow.
6. But the Red Devils are also brave here, running against the ball early and wanting the fast ball wins in Liverpool’s half.
3. As expected, the hosts have plenty of ball and Henderson falls deep between the inside defenders for the construction of the game.
1. The ball rolls, free scene!
Before you start: Teams go into the green at Anfield, we appreciate You’ll Never Walk Alone before the whistle.
Before you start: The match at Anfield Road will be led by craig Pawson, 40, who will be England’s 147th appearance in the top division. Paul Tierney, on the other hand, acts as a VAR.
Before you start: But there is more to this derby than the table situation suggests. The mere fact that Liverpool suffered only the only points defeat in the 1-1 draw at Old Trafford this season has been hotly debated. In the recent past, the Reds have traditionally struggled against United, with Liverpool winning only one of their last 11 Premier League derbies with Manchester.
Before you start: In short: Liverpool have a 13-point lead over ManCity, with Leicester 16. As if that wasn’t enough, the Reds played two fewer games before that game. A catch-up game against poor West Ham is still to be done.
Before you start: Let’s look at the table: Liverpool are at the top of the table with 61 points in 21 games, the Red Devils are still far behind their claims with 34 points and fifth place. Only the numbers, the starting position for Jurgen Klopp’s team could not be better today, because the direct and only remaining competitors in the title race have already lost points on this match day. Manchester City did not go beyond 2-2 against Crystal Palace, while Leicester lost 2-1 at Burnley.
Before you start: Happy customer, ole Gunnar Solskjaer would certainly have liked. Instead, what has already become evident during the week has now become a reality. United’s goal-scoring manager Marcus Rashford will have to fit in at short notice today, as is superstar Paul Pogba after undergoing surgery. Meanwhile, captain Ashley Young has bid farewell to Italy for Inter Milan, with record buy Harry Maguire named as the new tiebreaker.
Before you start: Juergen Klopp didn’t have any surprises for us today and he sends exactly the eleven on the pitch, which started against Tottenham on the final day of the match. But for all Reds fans, matip and Fabinho are back in the team for the first time after their long-term injury worries, with Lovren, Shaqiri, Milner and Keita absent in the match at the top.
Before you start: After Manchester City’s 2-2 draw with Crystal Palace yesterday, Liverpool could extend their lead to 16 points if they win.
Before you start: Manchester United were the only Premier League team not to lose to Liverpool. The match at Old Trafford ended 1-1 after goals from Marcus Rashford and Adam Lallana.
Before you start: Welcome to the live ticker for liverpool vs Manchester United.
Liverpool v Manchester United: Line-ups
- Liverpool FC: Alisson – Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, van Dijk, Robertson – Oxlade-Chamberlain, Henderson, Wijnaldum – Salah, Firmino, Mane
- Manchester United: De Gea – Wan-Bissaka, Lindel-f, Maguire, Williams – Fred, Matic – James, Pereira, Shaw – Martial
Liverpool – Man United: Today’s match live on TV and live
Transfer rights to the Premier League are Sky. You can watch the match between Liverpool and Manchester United at 5.30pm with commentator Florian Schmidt-Sommerfeld and expert René Adler.
The game can also be watched in the live stream via Sky Go, as well as in the monthly sky ticket.
Premier League: The current picture
With a win, the Red Devils would be only two points away from the Champions League places. Liverpool can extend their lead at the top of the table to 16 points.
|3||City of Leicester||22||14||3||5||47:21||26||45|
|14||Brighton and Hove Albion||23||6||7||10||26:31||-5||25|
|16||West Ham United||22||6||5||11||26:34||-8||23|