TRANSFERTS – Messi and Barca discuss extension, James Rodríguez could leave Real Madrid this winter, Adebayor is interested in a Ligue 1 club, Beno’t Badiashile extends to Monaco… Here’s our mercato newsletter of the day.
Ready to part with James Rodriguez?
Back at Real Madrid after a two-year loan at Bayern Munich, James Rodriguez may not last. In fact, according to The Untiten, the Colombian international is expected to be sold from next January. Currently injured, the player would even be left for Florentino Pérez, its president, who would start earnestly impatiently. It would have set a price of around 55 million euros.
- Our opinion With his injury, James Rodriguez may have missed his last chance at Real.
Classrooms looks at the Lemar case
The OL is active in preparation for winter market. In addition to Lucas Digne and Steven Nzonzi, the Rhodanian club wants to recruit Thomas Lemar, still in trouble for Atletico Madrid. But attracting the French international is not going to be easy… “Don’t dream. Thomas said he wouldn’t leave Atletico Madrid.Jean-Michel Aulas said Wednesday night. Depending on The team, ol will insist on recruiting the former PLAYER of AS Monaco.
- Our opinion : Transfer formula, salary… The Lemar track is hard to come by for OL. But it has the merit of being tempted.
Nimes Adebayor Shop
Unlikely alert of rumours of the day. According to RMC information, Nimes is trying to recruit a certain… Emmanuel Adebayor. Former Arsenal and Manchester City strikers have been off-contract since leaving Kayserispor. According to reports, contacts are ongoing with the Crocos. At the age of 35, Adebayor would have proven to be “Receptive“with regard to this possibility. Now there is an agreement between the parties. The media explains that a possible breakout clause (in case of offspring at the end of the season) could be included in your contract.
- Our opinion : Many parameters, both financial and transgaming.orging, must be taken into account. A trial (like Bony at Le Havre) could be a solution.
Cancel at Bayern’s sights
What if Joel Cancelo was already leaving Manchester City? The Portuguese international, which arrived last summer, is of interest to Bayern Munich, according to Bild. The German newspaper mentions a possible transfer as soon as the next winter market. As a reminder, the former Juve player cost the citizens 65 million euros which, in return, had sent Danilo for 37 million euros to Juventus. Always after Bild, Bayern also track Benjamin Henrichs (AS Monaco).
- Our opinion : Cancel is still far from a beginner in the city. It’s hard to imagine such a fast start…
Will Zielinski soon spread to Naples?
According to Sky Italia, Piotr Zielinski is close to extending his contract at Napoli. Barring a coup, the midfielder will soon sign a new lease until 2024.
- Our opinion Napoli wants to keep his midfield long term. Extension that goes in this direction.
AS Monaco extendbadbady Badiashile
Run by Europe’s largest clubs, particularly English, 18-year-old Benoét Badiashile has extended his contract with Monaco by one year. The central defender, captain of the French U-19 team, is now linked to the ASM until 2024.
- Our opinion: The Principality Club wants to keep it for a few more months before considering a possible sale.