TRANSFER – PSG and Juve are considering exchanges, Real and Barça opposed in one file, Blaugrana set the price for Todibo, Le Havre temporary for Bony … Here is today's mercato bulletin.
Kouassi, going to Germany?
Tanguy Kouassi showed off titularized with PSG against Galatasaray (5-0), Wednesday night. The problem, the 17-year-old has still not signed a professional contract and his future in Paris is uncertain. Internally, the capital's club is rather concerned as a result team of the day. A transfer to Leipzig cannot be ruled out.
- Our opinion : PSG may lose a new nugget. That would be a shame.
Real still follows Fabian Ruiz and challenges Barça
Fabian Ruiz was already targeting Barça and would be in the sights of Real Madrid. according to Mundo DeportivoThe Madrid club has already expressed their interest in Naples, which will not necessarily be open to midfield departures. As a reminder, the Spanish international is under contract until 2023 Partenopei.
- Our opinion : Naples will hardly differ from Ruiz. After that, everything will depend on the amount of offers that will come in the office of President De Laurentiis …
Fabian Ruiz – Inter-Naples 2018Getty Images
Guen creates an overview of the Bony file
In recent days, Wilfried Bony has been on trial at the Le Havre site. Paul Le Guen, coach for HAC, took a look at this possible arrival. "He hasn't played in a while, so he's not in perfect physical condition, but he's not that far away. It fits very well. You are talking about a week's trial, I will continue a bit (…)", the latter explained at a press conference.
- Our opinion : Guen wants to extend Beny's attempt to make a possible decision. Patience, therefore …
Milan wants to keep Bonaventura
Giacomo Bonaventura has long been injured and is back in power on the side of AC Milan. Goal scorer against Naples or Bologna, the midfielder should quickly renew his contract with the Lombard club. according to Gazzetta dello Sport, the agreement is given for January between the parties, who have not yet found an agreement. "Jack" Bonaventura is at the end of the contract in June next year.
- Our opinion : Bonaventura gives a very nice return to the field. He is one of the oldest in Milan, an expansion would obviously not be too much. Then you have to negotiate with your agent, a certain … Mino Raiola.
La gioia di Giacomo Bonaventura per il gol segnato in Milan-Naples, Milan-Naples, Getty ImagesGetty Images
Chelsea extends Tomori
In the evening on Thursday, Chelsea announced the extension of young Fikayo Tomori (21 years). The defender, who has played 16 games in all competitions this season with the Blues, is now under contract until 2024.
- Our opinion : Expansion expected and deserved for young Tomori.
Barça has set a 10 million euro clause for Todibo
In its Friday edition, El Mundo Deportivo indicates that Barça would be ready to open the door for the departure of French defender Jean Clair Todibo. The Catalans have set the amount at 10 million euros … but want an alternative for a possible buyout of the player in the future. According to Spanish everyday life, five clubs are interested in the former Toulouse at 19 years: Bayer Leverkusen, AC Milan, Watford, AS Monaco and Southampton.
- Our opinion: The young defender may want to save playing time elsewhere … before a possible return to Barça.
Jean Clair Todibo during the last match of Barça in the Champions League, on the lawn of Inter.Getty Images