– I turn: Most interesting game of the goal of Cascante. The three interventions he had to make resolved them with great success and saved Real from losing at Valladolid at worst.
– Gorosabel: It came out very still from your return to the property. He had nothing easy before Toni Villa, but he knew how to tie it well, in short. He contributed to the attack but was eventually cast. Always meet when needed.
– Le normand: He saw a yellow card that prevented him from playing against Barcelona and that creates a big problem for Imanol because of Aritz Elustondo's injury. This warning conditioned its performance, but overall it was good.
– Llorente: He has returned to the sober tone that characterizes him. Without mass errors, he gave no options to Valladolid strikers and was safer at the start of the ball.
– Monreal: You will never be wrong? Another very complete game on the left side, throwing the lock in his band and rising with great danger to the attack, to the point of being close to goal again.
– Guevara: The best of Real. In a very uncomfortable game for midfielders, he excelled above the rest with his technical quality and good placement. He took Real with the ball and held it in the most delicate moments. It seems a lie that he will take many games without playing. It was earned to repeat in the title.
– Merino: I work on the spinal cord this time. Very short and intense, this time it was not as bright as the ball and stepped in less area than usual this year.
– For you: It's like a toothache for rival defenses, because it doesn't stop running. His first part, full of uncontrollable speed, was very prominent, but it went from little to little and after the break was not so good.
– Ødegaard: Standing ball is becoming more dangerous. He lacked the brilliance of Eibar's day, but cannot be blamed for anything because he keeps trying. Several major passes did not reach their teammates in millimeters.
– Oyarzabal: He played streaking, appearing mainly at the end of each part. Good dribbling between the lines and a front kick that left the Vallisoletana standing frozen.
– Willian Jose: He sent to the clouds the clearest chance of Real in the whole game. And he had two other headshots that had no door rum. He didn't have the afternoon.
– Isak: He moved Real a bit more, but was not clear on the many options he was trying. Good minutes
– Barrenetxea: Five minutes is a short time to evaluate. But thanks to its quality, it had an offensive presence in the final stretch of the match.