Real Madrid and Manchester City clashed at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu in the Champions League quarter-finals. Spox The Skyblues’ 2-1 success. Yesterday your part can be read in the live ticker.
With the DAZN trial month you can follow the Champions League for one month free of charge.
Champions League: Real Madrid v Manchester City in live ticker to read – final score 1:2
Goals: 1-0 Isco (60th), 1:1 Gabriel Jesus (78th), 1:2 Kevin de Bruyne (83rd)
After the game: That’s it from Madrid! We thank you for reading along and have a good night. Up to bare.
Conclusion: After this top game, both clubs continue with ‘u’ first important games on Sunday. Real Madrid take Barcelona to the Clasico and the battle for the championship. Manchester play the League Cup final against Aston Villa.
Conclusion: Manchester City are showing that after the defeats of Tottenham, Chelsea and Liverpool, the Premier League can still reach the quarter-finals and the Citizens have finally scored again after a penalty. He Zinedina Zidane smells it after the first exit in the Knigsklasse. So far, the Frenchman has competed three times as a coach in this competition – and won the Henkelpott three times.
Conclusion: A mercurisive and comlicized game is over! The first 45 minutes were tactical. City were better in the second half, but Real came on for the lead. After that, for a long time it looked as if Zinedine Zidane’s match plan had come to an end. But within a few minutes City turned the game around. Real Madrid, who are also Sergio Ramos in red, travel to England on a heavy mortgage. The rack game will be on the 17th Lord 2020.
Real Madrid vs. Real Madrid Manchester City: Skyblues secure better starting position
90.-4 And that’s it! City won 2-1 in Madrid and have everything in their own hands.
90.-3 Good flank from Vazquez on the second post. Walker and Mahrez are inattentive, so Mendy gets to the ball and drops the ball. The leather passes the box on the left.
90.-1 Sterling dribbles parallel to the penalty area line through the Real defence. But the conclusion of the English is too central. No problem for Courtois.
90. There are three minutes of reference.
89. For Ramos, it was already the fourth place in the Konigsclass. Only two players have just as many: Ibrahimovic and Edgar Davids.
87. Mahrez brings the f’lligen Freistoo flat on the goal, which lands in the arms of Courtois.
Real Madrid – Manchester City: Was it the f’r Real?
86. It comes kn-ppeldick for Real: you don’t even give this free-stomus, Gabriel Jesus went to the ground like the dying swan. On top of that, there’s red for Ramos.
86. Gabriel Jesus in the running duel put Sergio Ramos. The Real captain can only bring down the attacker with a foul just before the penalty area.
84. … and the ex-Frankfurter Jovic comes fér Isco.
84. Zidane changes immediately and brings two new ones: Modric makes way for Vazquez …
84. Shock rigidity in Madrid! In less than a few minutes, the very good starting position is gone.
Real Madrid vs. Real Madrid Manchester City: Skyblues turn the tide
83. Toooor! Real Madrid – MANCHESTER CITY 1:2. The Capitol does it itself. De Bruyne certainly converts into the left corner. Courtois was heading to the right.
82. Penalty Fur City! Sterling goes to the ground in a duel with Carvajal. The Spaniard unpacks the grétsche and only hits the opponent. But penalty and City, there was …
80. So how will Real react to this shock? Manchester City have the will and now the advantage on their side.
78. Toooor! Real Madrid – MANCHESTER CITY 1-1. And then the balance is. De Bruyne with the flank from the left in the middle, where Gabriel Jesus knocks in. But the Brazilian halves himself with a push against Sergio Ramos. Madrid will, of course, be a foul, but Orsato isn’t even looking at it on the monitor. The VAR also does not speak.
77. The final phase has already begun. City haven’t been in the running since the rack stand. But that’s also because Real defend edhers very souveron.
Real Madrid – Manchester City: Is there still for City?
75. Zidane is also changing for the first time: Vinicius Junior has finished. Gareth Bale is coming.
73. Guardiola and brings the resurgent Sterling for Bernardo Silva.
73. This Real Madrid with new self-de-de-era and the haul in the rack behind the way at City has a distinct effect. The Gosten currently does not filat much. Manchester hat in the defensive also a lot to do in the last minutes. The 2-0 is in the air.
73. … Ederson can intercept this.
72. After a diagonal ball to the right in the box, Isco lays head over Ramos. He remains hung with his shot at the H-fte of Fernandinho. There is the first corner for Real …
71. Carvajal and Casemiro play through the defence very strongly on the right in the penalty area. The Spaniard then sits out Mendy and will serve Benzema in the middle. But a citizen can intercept the pastransgaming.org.
70. Now there is finally a mood in the booth. City are gasping and wantto equalise the Madrid forward as quickly as possible. On the other hand, Real now appears with a much wider chest.
66. Valverde has a lot of grass in front of him on the right flégel. His subsequent flat entry is supposed to be benzema, but Ederson plays well and burys the ball under him.
Real Madrid vs. Real Madrid Manchester City: Isco with the lead fér Real
66. Madrid are now very far behind. City are circulating the ball through their own ranks, but space gain doesn’t really materialise.
64. Zinedine Zidane’s match plan seems to be working. City were on top in the second leg, but Madrid scored. In this scene, however, there was no Manchester actor on the Héhe. It was just poorly defended.
60. Toooor! REAL MADRID – Manchester City 1-0. But Real takes the hit. First of all, it’s very badly played by Otamendi and Rodrigo in the centre. So Vinicius Junior goes in between and sprints with the ball through the enkehtier H-lfte. In the penalty area Walker seems to have the ball safe, but the Brazilian gets it back and plays across the free Isco. He’s holding his nerve in front of Ederson and he’s lower on the bottom left.
Real Madrid v Manchester City: Skyblues
59. City have been much more active since the restart. The Citizens now run the ball much better and pull up their usual combination game.
57. Ferland Mendy with the flank from the left. Mahrez l.m. on the long post. There Isco can prevail in the aerial duel, but Ederson has the ball safely.
55. Vinicius Junrio st-rmt from the left into the box. The Brazilian then puts the ball too far forward and then the penalty kicks out. But it was a clumsy attempt. Jürgen Klinsmann wre envious of this diver.
54. Modric comes on for a start in the midfield through Mahrez. That, too, is yellow. Orsato is now cracking down.
52. Walker marches over the right side, is defended just before the flank of Mendy. Next up is the second corner for City. This can be successfully cloned by Real.
Real Madrid vs. Real Madrid Manchester City: Courtois avoids backlog
50. First good chance in the second round: Casemiro’s hoe trick fails in the enk. De Bruyne drives the faux leather across the field, serving Mahrez on the half-right at the Mahrez penalty area. The Algerian lays the ball on the left and simpoints the long corner. But Courtois flies and has the half-height Schlenzer safe.
48. Now Valverde sees yellow for his jersey pulling on Gondogan.
47. There is still plenty of offensive potential on the bench on both sides. Bale, Jovic, Vazquez and Kroos are still sitting at Madrid. Guardiola can still bring Aguero, Sterling and David Silva.
46. Both teams start the second round without change. City have to change.
46. We continue with half-time two – the ball rolls again!
Half: Break at the lawn chess in Madrid! Both teams are very subdued in the first 45 minutes. Especially the appearance of City. The Skyblues hardly develop pace, have no game ideas. Nevertheless, Manchester came up with two huge chances through Gabriel Jesus. Real presents itself dominantly, stands compact and looks very concentrated. But the Madrilenians generate too little penetration forward. Both teams notice that the respect for a counter-attack is too great. After all, it’s just the backlash.
45th-3 half at Santiago Bernabeau – it stays at 0-0.
Real Madrid – Sleeveted City: Jesus gives away huge chance
45.2 The first corner of the game almost runs to the City goal! Courtois can fend off the corner, but Gabriel Jesus stands free at the right funfmeter corner and pulled off volley. With combined Kr-fte, two Madrilenians slam their beaten Kepper on the line.
45. There are two minutes on top.
42. Valverde and Benzema rattle with the K’pfen in midfield. Since Mahrez was also there, but without a one, Orsato gives Freisto, for Real. Valverde needs to be treated.
40. The first half is coming to an end. We still see a very delicate behaviour of both teams. Neither Real nor City will take too much risk. Manchester aren’t developing a pace going forward, they’re very wait-and-see.
36. Rodrigo comes to spét in the half-field against Benzema, meets the Frenchman on the shin and climbs on the ankle in the end. Also give the measured yellow. But Orsato belles it at a reminder.
35. Even though Benzema and Gabriel Jesus had the best chances so far, the two midfielders are very hungry in the air and have the fewest ball actions in their teams.
Real Madrid vs. Real Madrid Manchester City: Skyblues measure enh switch
33. Bitter for City: Fur Laporte is no longer going on, the defender has to get out. Fernandinho takes his place in the interior defence.
30. Quickly the 1-0! Benzema comes to the header from a few yards, but Ederson h-lt b-ren strongly against his running direction. Close-up finish of keeper Gluck, the Vinicius Junior not to the bouncer.
29. Mendy sits his leg against Modric in midfield and sees the first yellow card of the game.
29. Very uncertainly, a team of Pep Guardiola: City do not even have 40 per cent possession of the ball. But Real cannot capitalize on optical superiority. City welcomed the opportunity.
25. Gluck for Mahrez. The Algerian goes into dribbling in his own funfmeter room (!) and loses the ball to Vinicius Junior. But the whistle of Orsato is coming. There are also referees who let go.
25. Real keeps scattering diagonalb’lle.
Real Madrid vs Manchester City: Jesus with first chance
21. Almost out of nowhere the first big chance! De Bruyne with the interface pass to Gabriel Jesus. The Brazilian lims in the n’he of the left-hand corner Varane and pits Courtois with a half-high shot. The keeper can be set aside.
20. City has ‘ber connects badPlatz. Mendy marches over the field with giant strides, gets the ball from Gondogan, but then stumbles. The result: mispass the next one.
18. Real are super-centred in midfield. That’s not how Manchester comes to its combination football. The game is kind of standing.
16. We see the first end of the part: Varane starts from over 20 meters, but the ball goes to the tribes.
15. The respect is to be noted to both teams. Real will definitely not take a hit tonight against the offensively strong city.
Real Madrid vs Manchester City: Tactical pr—————————
12. Against the ball both teams have been very focused and don’t allow anything. With the ball, the better look could look. Everything still very tactically pr-gt.
8. Now Manchester go freh on it and immediately conquer the ball. We are experiencing an interesting encounter.
6. The diagonalb’lle of Madrid are lively in the opening minutes. The conical are always trying to rip L’cken into City’s defensive line and pull the defensive line apart.
4. City don’t exactly play with high pressing in the opening minutes. The attacking line is good, but Guardiola’s men ‘leave Real once the ball.
1. Let’s start at the Santiago Bernabeu between Real Madrid and Manchester City – the ball rolls.
Before starting: Pep Guardiola and Zinedine Zidane meet for the first time as coaches today.
Before starting: The referee of today’s match is the Italian Daniele Orsato. This season, he is coming to his sixth appearance in the Knigsclass. Also the 1-0 success of Real at Galatasaray on the third day of the group stage. City lost their only game under his guidance (1-2 at home to Lyon).
Before starting: Fer Kevin De Bruyne is a first today: for the first time in the Champions League, the Belgian is taking his colours onto the field as a captain.
Real Madrid v Manchester City: The surprises
Before starting: But it’s not just Zidane who is surprised, but City’s line-up isnot expected. Aguero and Sterling are just sitting on the bench, and Captain Fernandinho also needs to give way. Defending Sterling for several games of his ‘outstanding form from 2019’ has been a surprise to the reserve role of Aguero and Fernandinho. Foer the two power streams begins Otamendi and Gabriel Jesus.
Before starting: The fact that Toni Kroos is on the bench is rare – at least in important games – at Madrid. The world champion has only been missing in a single knockout game in the Champions League. In The Murz 2018 he was changed after a long injury break in Paris.
Before Beginin: Real coach Zinedine Zidane overcame his starting eleven. So the two stars Marcelo and Toni Kroos are only on the bench. That’s certainly not what you’d expect. Compared to the defeat at Levante, the injured Hazard is still missing. Mendy, Valverde and Vinicius Junior begin in their place.
Before starting: For the first time, the Citizens and the Kniglich face each other in the Champions League. Real seem to be a fear-monger for City. Manchester cannot win against Real in 2012/2013 and 2015/2016 either. The conical won both home games, the two duels in England ended undecided.
Before starting: But the Skyblues have a problem: no one can put an end to the penalty dilemma. City’s players seem to have forgotten how to convert penalty kicks. The four-shot penalty shoot-out in the league all came. Another penalty is missing for the record. Arsenal have been the “best value” since 1992 with a penalty shot.
Real Madrid vs. Real Madrid Manchester City: Skyblues back on the board
Before starting: The dress rehearsal at the weekend is encased. In third place Leicester City, Manchester won 1-0 thanks to a joker goal from Gabriel Jesus. The English champions seem to be in good terms of transgaming.org and personnel in the fight with Real Madrid. Pep Guardiola is in the full squad. On the German international Leroy Sane of the Catalan today again.
Before starting: UEFA’s ruling a few weeks ago that Manchester City would be ruled out of the club’s most important club competition for the next two years is like a sword of Damocles to the club. Many players were able to leave the club, many wish players will not be without a prospect of the Knigsklasse. The future of star coach Pep Guardiola also seems uncertain. The Skyblues have been chasing champions League after-season wins for many years.
Before starting: While Real Madrid are still thrilling in the Championship, Manchester City’s league has all but gone. Liverpool are marching ahead and are only four league wins away from the Championship. That’s why Pep Guardiola’s men are in the conigan class. They should, because who knows when the Citizens will play in the Champions League again.
Real Madrid vs Manchester City: Double bad luck for Real
Before starting: One can look forward to seeing how Madrid will cope with the defeat at Levante. Kroos and Co. have remained unbeaten in all competitions since October 19.
Before starting: Another st-r factor is the Brazilian Rodrygo. If the 19-year-old has always shown his great talent in the past, the Fl-gelst-rmer hasn’t really been going well in the last few weeks. Rodrygo has not been denied the first team by Zinedine Zidane for four games, but in many places that is a big joke. In effect, the coach has not yet become a personal persona. After hazard’s failure, Rodrygo struck again. This is but whether, since the Brazilian v-llig ‘berfl’ssig saw yellow-red in the second team at the weekend and thus can not on Sunday in the Clasico. Even today, the youngster is missing from the squad.
Before starting: After many successful games, there were two real D’mpfers at the weekend: Real lost 0-1 at UD Levante and thus also the top of the table to their rivals from Barcelona. But not only that, but also on top star Eden Hazard the Madrilenians will be measuring again in the next time. The Belgian had just recovered but had to leave Levante after 67 minutes due to injury. According to the club, the 29-year-old is a hairline tear in his right calf.
Before starting: In addition to Toni Kroos, who is luca Modric in the starting eleven, Gareth Bale is also a bit surprised on the bench at Real Madrid.
Real Madrid vs Manchester City: Kroos only on the bench
Zindedine Zidane will have to give up on Eden Hazard, who broke his hamstring at the weekend, and Marco Asensio, who was injured in the cruciate ligament. Here’s how Real start in a duel with Manchester City:
- Courtois – Carvajal, Varane, Sergio Ramos, Mendy – Casemiro – Fede Valverde, Modric – Bale, Benzema, Vinicius Junior
Before starting: At ManCity, Raheem Sterling and Fernandinho are rushing to sit on the bench.
Real Madrid vs. Real Madrid Manchester City: How City start
Pep Guardiola sends the following eleven onto the field in a duel with Zinedine Zidane:
- Ederson – Walker, Otamendi, Laporte, Mendy – Rodrigo – Gondogan, De Bruyne – Mahrez, Aguero, Bernardo Silva
Before starting: The shape curves of the teams are currently a little different. Wihrend Manchester City last won twice – a 1-0 win at Leicester on Saturday night – but they have now won twice and lost at Levante on Saturday. Through their mini-crisis, Barcelona moved past the Madrilenians in the Primera Division table. City are second in the Premier League table behind Liverpool.
Before starting: It comes to a head today: ‘The coaching greats pep Guardiola and Zinedine Zidane meet directly. In the CL comparison, however, the Frenchman ‘recovered’ the Catalan before the first meeting: Zidane has already won the Henkelpott with Real three times, Pep with Barcelona Only Twice.
Before starting: Welcome to the live ticker Real Madrid against Manchester City! Today we will accompany the events at the old Estadio Santiago Bernabeu and find out who is taking the first step towards the quarter-finals of the Champions League.
Real Madrid v Manchester City live on TV and livestream today
The Champions League clash between Real Madrid and Manchester City will only be broadcast live on Sky today. The pay-TV channel will be live from 9pm and will show the match on Sky Sport 1 HD in the conference with the parallel match Olympique Lyon against Juventus (live on DAZN) as well as as a single game on Sky Sport 2 HD.
Subscribers have the opportunity to watch the game in the live stream ‘via the SkyGo service. Non-subscribers have the chance to secure a monthly or annual subscription to SkyTicket. There you can also watch the encounter live on the net and on the mobile.
Real Madrid v Manchester City: The refereeing team
The game in the Spanish capital is led by an Italian team, led by Daniele Orsato. His assistants are Lorenzo Manganelli and Alessandro Giallatini. The Fourth Official is Daniele Doveri and the VAR is Massimiliano Irrati.
Champions League: The Quarter-Final Rack Games
The match between Real Madrid and Manchester City will take place on Tuesday 17 Thum20 at 9pm At Manchester Etihad Stadium. The other games in the ‘overview’
|10.3.2020||9 p.m.||Valencia F.C.||Atalanta Bergamo||DAZN|
|10.3.2020||9 p.m.||RB Leipzig||Tottenham Hotspur||Sky|
|11.3.2020||9 p.m.||Liverpool F.C.||Atletico Madrid||DAZN|
|11.3.2020||9 p.m.||Paris Saint Germain||Borussia Dortmund||Sky|
|17.3.2020||9 p.m.||Juventus Turin||Olympique Lyon||DAZN|
|17.3.2020||9 p.m.||Manchester City||Real Madrid||Sky|
|18.3.2020||9 p.m.||FC Barcelona||SSC Naples||DAZN|
|18.3.2020||9 p.m.||Bayern Munich||Chelsea F.C.||Sky|