What is football like. Two days before the preliminary match against Ramón y Cajal, when El Palmar's facilities suffered a robbery that could cost players a draw. They ran out of sports equipment. Things like that also happen in the humbler categories, everything was ready to follow Ceuta and suddenly there was almost nothing left. The Federation of Murcia began work and quickly corrected the problem.. They received everything they needed and posed smiling in their new clothes. "Football is good," the club wrote on its social networks.
Thus, the ball was imported only and exclusively. El Palmar won and qualified for the first phase of the new Cup. From having nothing to having everything but down to earth. Luck is on your side and maybe that's why they dare to play the Christmas lottery with their partners. The number is 54,190, although the biggest prize is to compete with the big. Him Getafe He will visit Don Juan Square (22,996 inhabitants in Murcia) and will measure a team in love with touching the ball and controlling the games. That was explained. Paco Hernández, their president, who passed the AS test before a historic first round for them.
KING CUP 🏆
/ WE MAKE HISTORY /
🎥 See how players, coaches and managers are living this experience.
And … remember that on December 18 you have an appointment at Nueva Condomina. #PALMARGETAFEhttps://t.co/EwoiRwp6BE
– El Palmar C.F. (@EGelpalmar) December 2, 2019
Paco Hernández, in the AS test:
1. The new Copa del Rey is …
Something exciting. Not just for me, but also for the whole hobby.
2. Who do you dream of facing in this new format?
With Betis, because Javi García's brother plays with us and his father has been a goalkeeper with me.
3. Which Spanish soccer player have you signed up for on your team?
For Messi and if I had to be Spanish, for Jaime Mata.
4. Choose: Reach the Copa del Rey semifinals or climb this season.
I keep climbing.
5. Define your club in three words.
Humble, that's what it's worth.
6. Define the place your club represents in three words.
A good city
7. What does your team play?
We like to touch to the touch above all.
8. What is your best memory of Copa del Rey?
When we passed the preliminary draw in Ceuta, against Ramón y Cajal. It is my best memory.
9. Eliminating the rival would be a feat, which is the biggest thing he remembers in football?
The Champions League final of the year 2005. When Milan won 3-0 at halftime and Liverpool overcame him on penalties.
10. The new Copa del Rey invites you to dream, do you dare to challenge if you win the trophy?
I rode my bike from El Palmar to Santiago de Compostela. What it took.
El Palmar, in data
Full name: Star Grana El Palmar CF.
Locality representing: El Palmar / Place of Don Juan (22,996 inhabitants).
Usual stage: El Palmar Sports Center.
Category: Third Division Group XIII.