TRANSFERTS – Paul Pogba walks away from Real Madrid, Barca always on the lookout for Neymar, Tottenham always hot in Soumaré, Haaland near Juventus, Iniesta followed in Argentina… Here’s our mercato newsletter of the day.
Pogba to Real Madrid? Patience for the French
Zinedine Zidane’s priority at the last market, Paul Pogba seems to be moving away from Real Madrid. Depending on The Daily Mail, the Madrid club has told the 2018 world champion that he will not come to Spain this winter, although the player would not want to stay at Manchester United.
- Our opinion : Real Madrid seem to be choosing the most economical option for now, relying on midfielder Fede Valverde.
Barca to return to Neymar
In today’s editionMundo Deportivo indicates that barca are once again preparing to embark on the “Operation Neymar”. After not bringing the Brazilian back last summer, the Blaugrana should try their luck again in the summer of 2020 market”If the player is not injured“says the diary that mentions a transfer amount of about 180 million euros.
- Our opinion : It is no longer a secret, Neymar wants to return to Barcelona. But play where in attack? Unless you boat push Antoine Griezmann, bought for 120 million euros last summer, towards the exit.
Lionel Messi and Neymar, then FC Barcelona teammates. The Brazilian has never hidden that he would like to play for the Argentine again.Eurotransgaming.org
Mourinho apparently gave the green light for Soumaré
According to information from the English website Teamtalk, contacts between tottenham and Lille are reportedto have intensified for Boubakary Soumaré’s transfer this winter. Jose Mourinho has reportedly even given the go-ahead for the 20-year-old midfielder, who has played 17 L1 games this season. The amount of the transfer could reach EUR 60 million.
- Our opinion Gerard Lopez’s philosophy of C.C. has always been to sell his high-value items. If the 60 million euros are confirmed, Boubakary Soumaré would be closer to the Spurs.
Rennes wants to keep Camavinga over time
At the age of 17, Eduardo Camavinga returned to the heads of europe’s biggest clubs. Depending on Team, Real Madrid would even be willing to offer 100 million euros for the midfielder, who has just naturalized himself in French. In an interview with the French newspaper, Olivier Letang said he wanted the “keep ten years“. “Is it possible? I do not know. We want him to be able to grow by our side. Our goal is to keep it“, “the President of Rennes said.
- Our opinion : It is difficult to see Rennes sitting in the crazy numbers announced for a possible transfer from Eduardo Camavinga. The Breton club will initially try to keep him for one more season.
Isco wants Chelsea
While not always part of Zinedine Zidane’s plans this season, Isco could see the various offerings this winter. As The Mirror, Chelsea, who are now allowed to recruit, would be interested in the profile of the Spanish midfielder. According to the English media, Real Madrid were able to see this movement with a good eye to make room for Christian Eriksen, followed by the Merengue during the last summer market.
- Our opinion : Will Real Madrid let Isco go easily? Will the former Malaga player’s style suit the Premier League? Questions that complicate a possible transfer.
After Japan, Argentina for Iniesta?
According to several South American media outlets, Javier Macherano, who signed for Estudiantes de La Plata, is trying to convince Andrés Iniesta, who has been in Kobe since 2018, to join him in Argentina. “There are conversationsJuan Sebastián Veron, the club’s president, admitted to Radio Rivadavia about the 2010 world champion.
- Our opinion : At 35, the former FC Barcelona midfielder still has some nice leftovers. Technical qualities that would allow it to shine in Argentina.
After Japan, a new championship for Andrés Iniesta?Getty Images
Kolasinac at the sights of Rome and Naples
After the success of Chris Smalling’s loan to Rome, the Paulo Fonseca-trained club analyses the English market. According to Sky Sports, the Romans would target left-hander Sead Kolasinac, Arsenal as far as January. Rome would see him as Aleksandar Kolarov’s successor. Apparently, the 26-year-old is also on the shelves of Napoli and his new coach Gennaro Gattuso.
- Our opinion : We will have to watch Premier League matches at the end of December. If he starts on the bench, the former Schalke 04 player could ask questions about his situation.
46 million xhaka, Arsenal’s big offer by Ndidi
According to the information GuardianMikel Arteta would have made Wilfred Ndidi his midfield priority for the second half of the season. So much so that the Gunners would offer 46 million euros plus Granit Xhaka, author of a disappointing start to the season, to offer the Foxes player.
- Our opinion : In the race for a place in the Champions League, it is difficult to see Leicester release Wilfred Ndidi this winter.
Is official, Mandzukic will play in Qatar
Croatian striker Mario Mandzukic, 33, signed with Al-Duhail on Tuesday for the next 18 months. The Qatari club has paid 5 million euros to get the services of the vice-world champion, who will meet with his former teammate Mehdi Benatia.
- Our opinion : The 33-year-old striker may still have had time to find one last challenge in Europe before going into exile in Qatar.