TRANSFERTS – Rabiot and James Rodriguez in the small newspapers of Ancelotti, Strootman and Germain could leave OM, Saliba near a return to Arsenal, Juventus Turin would plan to extend Cristiano Ronaldo, Werner in the sights of Chelsea, Aubameyang decided to leave the Gunners… Here’s our mercato newsletter of the day.
After his two-year loan at Bayern Munich, James Rodriguez still fails to win The trust of Zinedine Zidane at Real Madrid, who notably promoted the young Federico Valverde in the midfield. According to the Spanish website Eldesmarque, the Colombian’s situation would not leave Carlo Ancelotti, who has already had him under his command twice: at Real Madrid and Bayern Munich.
- Our opinion : Carlo Ancelotti’s confidence in former AS Monaco player would be a valuable asset for Everton.
Hertha Berlin thinks of Strootman
Arriving in the summer of 2018, the Dutchman did not fully win at OM. His high salary speaks more of Marseille than of his performances on the pitch. Therefore, the Olympic club would look for a way out. According to a report France Football, confirmed Tuesday Team, Hertha Berlin would have marked her name. But it would be more of a Plan B for the Berlin club, which is targeting Lucas Tousart or Granit Xhaka as a priority.
- Our opinion : Under contract with OM until 2023, Kevin Strootman should be easily released in case of a suitable offer.
Valére Germain continued in L1
Nine-time winner in the 16 league matches he has played this season, Valere Germain still fails to repeat the good performances achieved in Nice and Monaco in OM, where the player arrived in the summer of 2017. Depending on Team, some Ligue 1 clubs would be watching him very closely.
- Our opinion : Your salary, which is also very important, would be an important argument for OM to facilitate his departure.
Nantes and Strasbourg in search of Majeed Waris
According to the information Team, Ghanaian striker Majeed Waris from FC Porto is at the sights of two L1 clubs for the winter transfer window: Nantes and Strasbourg. In its edition of the day, the newspaper states that the club coached by Christian Gourcuff, where the player was already on loan last year, would have an advantage. Negotiations have already begun, said a person close to the matter.
- Our opinion : The former Valencian would be a good recruit for the sixteenth attack of the L1. But negotiations with FC Porto are not easy to be simple.
Majeed Waris might be able to return to FC Nantes soon.Getty Images
Arsenal could remember William Saliba
Sold for around 30 million euros to Arsenal last summer before being loaned to Saint-Etienne, the Gunners were soon able to retake 18-year-old Stéphanois defender, reportedly Mirror. Fighting defensively, Arsenal must strengthen behind this winter.
- Our opinion : Injured, William Saliba has not played in L1 since 3 November. It will still take time to enter the Premier League if you return to Arsenal this winter.
Vincent Pajot loaned for six months to Metz
Very little used since the season opener by Stéphane Moulin (only six games including one as a starter), Angevin midfielder Vincent Pajot is on loan for six months, with a buy option, to FC Metz.
- Our opinion : The old Rennes and Stéphanois will be able to take all their experience to a club that is struggling not to fall again.
What if Juve extends CR7?
Cristiano Ronaldo is currently linked with Juventus until June 2022. In three years, the five-time Ballon d’Or winner, who signed with the Turin club in 2018, will be 37. However, the old lady was thinking of prolonging the Portuguese according to the information of the Corriere Dello Sport.
- Our opinion : Still ready for the records, Cristiano Ronaldo might want to win a new championship over 37 years old.
Did We timo Werner to Chelsea in January?
While the Blues are now allowed to recruit, they could make some adjustments this winter. Especially in the attack where the Frank Lampard-trained club appreciates Timo Werner’s profile. According to the English newspaper, The Telegraph, a clause could facilitate the departure of the German international in January.
- Our opinion Leipzig, ranked for the C1 round of 1st (against Tottenham), will do its best to keep their striker at home until the end of the season. Unless an offer is impossible to refuse…
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang would push to leave
Ranked in an unusual twelfth place in the Premier League, Arsenal cling to the Champions League run (eleven points behind fourth-placed Chelsea). Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang wants to play this competition again. As the Gunners seem to have a bad start to the next edition of C1, the former Stéphanois has decided to leave the London club and let Mikel Arteta know according to The Telegraph.
- Our opinion : International Gabon should not run out of courtiers, but will have to pay dearly to pay for it.
Manchester United apparently trail Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Having failed to bring in Erling Haaland, who finally signed last weekend at Dortmund, Manchester United do not despair of hiring a top striker. Depending on The Sun, the Red Devils marked the name Dominic Calvert-Lewin, particularly fit, as he has scored three goals in the Toffees’ last two games. The Mancunian club could make an offer of around 60 million euros.
- Our opinion Carlo Ancelotti recently confided in him that he followed him when he trained Napoli. So you’re unlikely to let the 22-year-old striker go.